Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wedding Dream #4

Well, I had to open my big fat mouth yesterday and say it had been nearly a week since I performed wacky nuptuals in my sleep. Jinxed much? Here was last night's dream...

We were in a run down house, I think it was mine and in the run down bedroom of said house. Some random, white trash-ish people who were my family (but not my family, because the real ones aren't white trash)were seated in the room - probably 15 or so people. My mom was officiating (at least I can get SOME details straight) and Jake and I were getting married. He was in a dark suit and to begin with, I don't know what I was wearing...but soon it was the part of the ceremony where I was to put a furry sweater of mine on him (wait, WHAT? This is not standard wedding ceremony affair?!). He wasn't thrilled about it, but went for it...then I looked again and he had stripped down to boxers...and before I knew it I was in my skivies too! But then I looked and he was dressed, but I was still in my skivies! This was a WEE bit embarrassing and we fell on the bed laughing. At this point I remembered I didn't have the marriage license, and my mom said we should just finish the ceremony and worry about it later.


And what does this mean? Not even going to try to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment