Friday, January 29, 2010

Popping Sarah's BM Cherry


Ok, that title has the ability to elicit a giggle from someone as immature as me...anywho - my cousin Sarah is one of my bridesmaids and it has come to my attention that this is her first time. She is excited (bless her little heart!) and I just had to make note of it. She called me the other day and was asking if there was anything she could do and told me she wanted to do her job and be there for me emotionally, physically and however I needed her. What she maybe doesn't fully get is that I picked her and Ali and Geneen, not hoping that they would step up to be there for me in all ways that they can, but because they always have been. I picked three girls who have consistently gone above and beyond for me - hopefully they know how important that has been to me.
And on another note...I am NOT a fan of being in other people's weddings - I have enjoyed it every time and love all the girls who I've stood up for, but it's like a group project in the fifth grade and there are pictures to prove it forever. So Sarah, I'm glad you're excited...say good-bye to your bridesmaid virginity and I hope it doesn't hurt too much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment