Friday, January 29, 2010

Wedding Dream #3

Ok, so the wedding dreams had kind of waned. I feel better now that we have a venue, a DJ, and a photographer. I feel like I have a handle on this wedding and that makes me feel a little better. And then we were doing some calculating and figured that next Tuesday, it is eight months until our wedding...eight months seems so close, when eight months has NEVER seemed close. So once again I make the fatal mistake of falling asleep and the story plays out as such...

In my dream I was eight months from my wedding and wasn't feeling so hot- and only a lemon-y something made me feel better. In my dream this prompted me to pee on a stick and low and behold...plus sign. Now I can't say I was disappointed - baby talk has accompanied wedding talk from time to time. But I kept thinking how this was going to mess up the wedding. Deposits have been made, people are starting to make plans. I knew that in 8 months I wouldn't just have a cute little bump - I would be a swollen, possibly sweaty boat of a person. I mean, I'm worried about losing weight for the day already, but 8 months pregnant?! I just couldn't believe that would be cute. I started thinking that now I knew I could easily get pregnant, maybe I could just abort this ONE and start over after the wedding. Seriously, I was considering an abortion for one day. Inner Bridezilla coming out much? Could I possibly be placing more importance on this day than I'm admitting to anyone, including myself? Nah, I'm probably just feeling bloated.

Anyways, entertaining as it is that it came out in this way, that was the latest of my dreams. I'm now on the dream wagon for ALMOST a week. I'm almost curious what else will come out in the heat of the night as this day draws closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment