Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding Dream #2

So I'm really at a loss as to whether to label the nocturnal adventures as dreams or nightmares. I don't necessarily feel fear in them, nor do things fall apart to a point of no return. They are in the ComDram genre, if I had to chose a genre for my subconscious.
So wedding dream number two again focused on the dress (because seriously? I haven't decided to work out the fact that I will have 150 people watch me walk down a huge flight of concrete stairs?!) and it went...weird. My wedding was in a restaurant attached to a mall. I ran from the celebration INTO the mall and started picking up wedding dresses that I love...5 at least. I started trying them on, loving them, and then they would turn from white to colored. Not one color that I could easily interpret, but multi-colored. I just wanted one to stay white (although I see the irony of my wearing white on my wedding day)...and that's where it ended. Perhaps after my first dress appointment (yes, wedding dress shopping apparently shares the same scheduling requirements as a root canal - please god, don't let that be telling of the experience!) my brain will have this part worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment