Thursday, June 3, 2010

There's a Little Bridezilla in us all...

Enter the next in the running saga of wedding dreams. Where to start? How about the beginning...
I am walking down the aisle (of course not my location - looks like outside a gym or recreation center). First I notice that I get to look at all the people in attendance...I've thought a couple of times how cool this part must be. Some of the people invited I haven't seen for some years...how does one NOT stop and chat?! So far it seems great, little do I know it's going to get worse (how does that work, BTW? I'm making it up in MY brain, how do I NOT know what's coming?!). So everyone has seen me and I'm getting down the aisle and realize I'm not completely ready AND my music isn't playing. I storm back to a room where my DJ is...in my dream I can't remember the name of the songs and he kept asking "Journey?" NO! Not journey, the songs I sent you 7 months ago fool!! You don't even have them available? This is where I went TOTALLY Bridezilla, yelling and screaming in my dream. I had a gaggle of bridesmaids (none of which are actually in my wedding) who weren't dressed yet, and I was yelling "who the f*** wouldn't be dressed by NOW?!" And in my dream, Bridezilla-ing doesn't go over so well (again, why do I make things harder if I'm making them up?). My DJ starts telling me I'm rude and yelling back at me. I try to be firm yet kind to just to get MY aisle music playing. I end up having to hand him my ipod to get the music. I start walking back up, but it's not exciting because everyone's already seen me. My dad is no where to be seen but everyone is telling me to keep walking BUT I look to the end of aisle and Mister isn't there either...this is NOT how I wanted it.
So, not only is there a Bridezilla somewhere lurking in my subconcious, but it doesn't get anything accomplished either. Lesson learned, I'll be nice. But not too nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment