Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Dress

I bought my dress...what a relief to have found something that I love NOW...so even if I fail to make all the BMI adjustments I hope to make before the BIG DAY, I will feel beautiful, because this dress really makes me feel that way. Obviously, I can't show pics, because they have to keep hidden from a certain Mister, but I am considering posting pics of some of the ones that didn't make the cut...

On another note, the night before I (as in my mom with her credit card and me in tow) bought the dress, I had one more dress dream. I dreamt that I disappointed the women at the other dress shop (I LOVED my first consultant at Trudy's!), and that again I ended up in a dark dress instead of white...and it was beautiful, but didn't make me feel bridely.

However, I look at my picture of my dress a few times a day, and every time I look like a real bride to me - and that was something I couldn't picture until I started putting on the dresses.

So I think that is end of my dress dreams...but I'm sure my mind has plenty up it's sleeve to fret about, even if currently, none of it is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment