Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random WTF moments of my subconcious


Ok, so we are no longer even in the ballpark of counting wedding dreams. I have 72 days to get ready and they are coming full force. Mind you no amount of organization and preparedness, which by all accounts I am ahead of the game on, can stop the stories that my mind comes up with. I would say to lay off on the spicey food or hard alcohol, but I am not really indulging in either...so what's the deal? I think I am handling things pretty well in my waking time and therefore, I am purging all the worries between 10pm and 6am. Here are some interesting highlights...
- I was marrying a friend's brother and decided I didn't want to marry him (but later in my dream told myself, "don't worry, you're marrying Jakub!"
- My dress was too short (I can't get away from the dress problem dreams!)
- I realized I had been wearing a men's dress shirt and tie over my dress
- I hadn't turned the 20 lbs of jelly bellies I now own into favors, so we just had a bowl of them in the bathroom!
- I punched a bridesmaid in the face (I have NO reason to punch any of my wonderful girls!)
- I woke myself up trying to count guests and continued doing it until I had to just get up and watch TV
- nobody showed up

I know there is more that my brain has come up with, but I believe it dumps most of it out of self preservation. Now, this is not to say I'm not enjoying this...I'm actually enjoying the process very much - I just can't convince my brain of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment