Thursday, April 1, 2010

Family Ties


Beyond the day of the wedding - I'm committing the rest of my life to the mister, and in doing so, to his family. We are currently living within miles of both of our immediate families and hope to keep it that way. I already know I love my family - but there's always the fear that you'll be getting a monster of a mother in law, siblings that don't like me....the list goes on. So I must say that I feel very lucky, not only with my family's love for Mr. Mister (not the band) but also with finding a family I'm happy to commit my life to also.

His mother is laid back and supportive. His dad is generous with fixing things and I'm excited to be their first daughter (without subjecting them to the pre-teen years).

And he has two brothers - they are nothing like mister, but they're awesome. His little brother is my first little brother (I asked for one for Christmas for so many years, maybe Santa finally gave him to me!) He's an awesome actor and is always really sweet. One is my age exactly and he is funny. He likes Thai food which is great since mister doesn't - he likes cocktails - and he zings mister very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment