Friday, February 19, 2010

Wedding Dreams #5 and #6


My 5th wedding dream was a hoot- the night before my best friend and matron of honor's birthday, I dreamt that we were running around the night before the wedding, being...very US. I need to pick tons of things up and so we had to RUN to Michael's between all the other events going madly wrong. We starting throwing randomness into the baskets (ala highschool shopping trips)and then snuck into the corner and started making goofy bridal barrets and generally entertaining ourselves with things other people would find tacky and annoying. It made me smile to think of how much fun her and I will have with this (I know, it's about Jakub and I, but I have honestly imagined sharing this day with her since way before I met Jakub. It means the world to me that she will be by my side, just like I was by hers.


Wedding dream #6 was back to wedding day coming without preparation...running around, looking for a location, trying to find Bridesmaid dresses, trying to get my hair done. Ultimately there was no location so it all got moved to the tiny porch outside my mom's house. I was frantically trying to find my isle walking music online and couldn't...and then I turned to my mom and said, "It doesn't really matter, this is just a dream. I'll get another chance to do it." The dream kept going, but throughout I kept reminding myself that I didn't need to worry because I was just dreaming. Possibly next time I can decide to CHANGE the dream- that would be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. My count is off...this is 6 and 7, I referenced a dream in the Dress post that I forgot to number...

    ReplyDelete